Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Snuggle Factory Workshop

For those of you who don't know...I have (on the side-side) a service that I offer called the Snuggle Factory.  It's basically a mobile bear stuffing business.  I do birthday parties, baby showers, etc.  I have branched and and am now going into daycare centers and preschools (very exciting).  So I decided since most people didn't know I was doing this to host an event in October called "Made With My Beary Own Hands"!  It will be a fun, stress-free, affordable time to bring your kids to stuff their own furry pal by hand.  I started this kind of out of necessity, I don't know about you but I hate having to go into the mall to take my little girl to the bear building store there!  WAY too many people, and by the time you get to register, that dang bear has on underwear, sunglasses a fur coat and costs you $50! So I decided to offer something a little more economical but still loads of fun.  You can check out the details on my Facebook page.  This is Lauryn's favorite of all the animal choices...she calls her lambie-pie!  If you'd like to attend, contact me via Email and I will send you a registration form!



4 comments:

  1. That lamb is so cute! This is a great idea. Can't stand the bear build at the mall. You're right it is soooooo expensive. Even when the boys had gift cards we dropped $50 more it seemed on the stuff. Not the best durability either for young boys!

    ps- mom loop visit from 8/13's follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great business idea! I would much rather have someone come to me to stuff teddy bears than trek across town to do a party in the mall. My kids have out the teddy bear stage but I will never forget those "budget busting" bear building trips to the mall. I found this blog on blogfrog btw. Best of luck in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super idea! I wish I was close by so I could join in
    Wonderful wonderful
    visiting via blogfrog lovely blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I remember how it all those clothes, etc. added up. Good luck with it. I found you from blogfrog.

    ReplyDelete