Monday, August 30, 2010

Check Your Pockets...

I can't tell you how many times I have found money, carmex, paper and the dreaded ink pen in the washing machine!  I don't always remember to check the pockets and neither does my husband , so we end up with a little of everything in there! Came across this sign on Love Stiched and thought what a great idea! Remind me and my hubby to check our pockets before washing clothes! Check out the tutorial to this great sign!


PS. Pics from the 50th party I just did will be up in a few days!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my LAUNDRY ROOM Sign tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My hubby leaves gum a lot! ugh :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just washed a few sharpies, my husbands multi-tool and a pack of gum! It was quite the week, would of been nice to have this sign!! I did find $5.00, that was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally cute! i forget to check the pockets and my poor kids end up with melted candy in their pockets! but when i do remember....SCORE! ;)

    ReplyDelete