Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chalkboard Love

Addding this to my Fall projects list...I am SO making my daughter a pink chalkboard this fall.  I wanted something that matched her room but all I could find was the plain old ,basic black chalkboard paint...then along came Hudson Paint (thanks for the post Maddycakes Muse)  they have 24 colors to choose from!  I will definitley be posting this tutorial once I have everything ready!  I like simple projects, things that won't take forever to make but have BIG impact. You canmake just about anything into a chalk board with this paint.  Hopefully some of my blog followers can do this project too and send me pictures when they are done! 


Courtesy of One Pretty Thing




3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I have already decided I will have an entire chalkboard wall when my kids are old enough! I think it would be too much fun for them!

    I also want one in my kitchen where I can write recipes or keep lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea this even existed. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whee did you buy it??? Love the fact that it comes in 24 colors, my son's chalkboard needs a little TLC! Send me a PM on my blog :)

    KB
    www.kateblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete