Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sewing Adventure

I am pretty crafty and can make quite a few things, but this next project I am about to take on may take the cake.  I am not the best seamstress, sewing is not one of the things I claim to do well, but I am going to give it a shot.  Call me crazy, but I got a patten for the cutest pair of baby shoes and I am going to attempt to make them before March 2011.  See I found out that I will now have a niece in March... so she gets to be Auntie's model baby! The pattern actually looks pretty easy as do the instructions....hopefully they will look like the ones below! LOL  Has anyone else made baby shoes before and if so how did they come out?


Precious Patterns



8 comments:

  1. Those lookk adorable, good luck in your creation. I'm stopping by from Mom Loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those will be so cute! Congrats on your neice! Stopping from Mom Loop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are absolutely adorable! I love them! Were they difficult to make? I have an infant... visiting and inspired from Mom Loop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are not gorgeous. You are super talented!
    I really want to learn to sew...that's one of my goals for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about cute! Someone should make them in adult sizes. I really like the color contrast in this particular pair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, i like this..but my baby is boy so i think, he doesn't suit this..Millionaire instantly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, I too found a pattern for a pair of baby shoes I have had bookmarked for a while that I would like to attempt. I look forward to reading your progress in making these shoes!

    ReplyDelete