Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How I spent snow day # 2

Well I had two snow days this week....the first was spent doing absolutely NOTHING!  woo hoo!  Today I decided to put together some sample favor boxes.  This one of course was made with the ribbon I am using for Mini Me's birthday party...Rock Star Diva!  She was all over it today telling me she was going to rock out at her birthday (she's 3) So it's absolutely hilarious to hear her say this.  But she is dead serious! LOL  I will post more things as I get them made.  I ran into a snag making the lollipop display, but I should be back on track with that next week. Stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. Cute!!!! I hope we have a snow day this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these favor boxes. You are super crafty. We had snow days around this time, too.

    ReplyDelete