Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Fav...Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Chili

I get emails from Kraft Foods all the time with some pretty great recipes...here's one I got today for chili you can make in the crockpot!  Very simple and extra yummy!



What You Need


1-1/2 lb. Lean ground beef

1 can (16 oz.) no-salt added tomato sauce

1 can (15 oz.) dark red kidney beans, rinsed

1 can (15 oz.) light red kidney beans, rinsed

1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Mild Salsa

1 cup Frozen corn, thawed, drained

1 Onion, chopped

2 Tbsp. Chili powder

1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese

Make It

BROWN meat; drain. Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients except cheese; stir. Cover with lid.

COOK on LOW 5 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours).

STIR just before serving. Serve topped with the cheese.

4 comments:

  1. YUM! That actually sounds like a chili recipe that I use and have been thinking about making. I love it when it turns to Fall and we can start making all those yummy warm dinners.

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! I'm ready for a big cup of chili.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delish!!!! (And I have to have my bread too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made this kind of chili this week... I also top mine with sour cream :)

    ReplyDelete